Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Week 9

I observed and talked about the technology available to my mentor teacher today. She said that she loved how every classroom had their own projector. I think that is really nice too. there are no computers in the classroom besides her own personal one. Her class gets to go to the computer lab twice a week so it is really not a problem that they don't have computers in all the classrooms. My teacher said that if she needs any technology, she can just check it out and it is not a problem. It seems nice to be able to just check it out, that way the TV and other technologies do not take up space in the room. It also saves the school a load of money since it's not like all the teachers use a TV every day, or even every month. Overall, I am impressed with the resources available to the teachers at Riverview Elementary.

No comments:

Post a Comment